The Manor Fields Adare is delighted to reopen our playground. There will be some restrictions however to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus/Covid -19. Please note that parents choose to use the playground at their own risk and under their own responsibility.
The health and safety of our users and staff have always been and continue to be the number one priority of the Manor Fields and we promise to maintain that commitment in these phases of reopening our community post Covid.
Following the best practice as suggested by industry experts and health officials our playground will reopen with the following procedures in place.
• All children must be accompanied/supervised by a parent or guardian at all times
• Maximum of 30 people allowed in the playground at any one time
• Should the playground be at maximum capacity when you arrive you are required to queue at the spaces provided
• A one out – one in system is in place
• Hand sanitiser must be used before entry at the hand sanitiser station provided
• 2m Social distancing must be adhered to at all times – parents must do everything possible to ensure their children adhere to this rule
• No wipes or tissues or food are allowed in the playground
• All litter must be brought home with you
• Do not use our water taps – bring your own water
• 30 minute maximum stay
• If these rules are not followed the playground shall be closed again
In addition to these measures our staff shall carry out regular disinfection of all high touch areas in the playground and the toilet at 3 hour intervals minimum throughout the day